Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Put God First In Your Life - Victoria Osteen

Moses prayed this important prayer: “Teach us to number our days, that we can gain a heart of wisdom” (Psalm 90:12). I can hear the cry of his heart, “God, teach me and show me how to order and prioritize my day.” Remember that Moses was God’s man to lead all the Israelites toward the Promised Land, perhaps two million people. He was responsible to know how to get to the right places and find the answers to their problems. He had to hear from God for them. Perhaps you feel a little bit like Moses. Everybody’s asking you for things, and you need to fix all the problems, bring in the finances, and care for them. You feel overwhelmed. You need to pray Moses’ prayer: “God, teach me to order my day. Teach me to put a priority on the right things, to put what really matters first.”

No comments:

Post a Comment